Thursday 18 October 2012

Mean Machine Gymkhana 2012 @ Juru Auto City, Penang. (Beat My Time Challenge)

Hello readers.. Here you go for another gymkhana  event i participate last weekend at Penang. This gymkhana event called Beat My Time Challenge. It is a very tough event. When my time got beaten up by others then i need to re-run again and clock the fastest time.

1st day of the event i clock the fastest time then next day got beaten up by Mickey Teoh. We like playing cat and mouse game. I chase you, you chase me. Total 18 run i did. Mickey Teoh fastest time was 36.52 sec and myself was 36.84 sec. Congrats Mickey Teoh for winning FTD.

For Front Wheel Drive (FWD) category won by:

1st - Hugo Mavrick
2nd - Akina Teo
3rd - William Ng

 Waiting for time Run 1














Prizes that i won =) Awesome right?



OH.... This is Mickey Teoh. He damn fast. Congrats Mickey.... =)



Leona Chin with her Pikachu doing drift demo and burn out.. **smoky smoky**


Hugo Mavrick 1st place in FWD category


Akina Teo 2nd place in FWD category


William Ng 3rd place in FWD category



Up Up Up trailer.. Sent back to KL



Our lunch before heading back to KL. Seafood lunch treat BY Ultra Racing Boss. TQ Elson.


This is Jun Yan. Thanks for your picture =)


This is Michael Yip. Thanks for your picture. =)


Here I would like thanks to all my sponsors who support me all these while:

Photo credit to Michael Yip and Jun Yan.


No comments:

Post a Comment